Thursday 10 April 2014

It’s times to realise your dream of owning a car

Buying a car was always a dream for me since childhood as I belonged to a middle-class family. I clearly remember those days, when my dad used to travel by bus every day. In fact, I had also travelled with him by bus many a times. While travelling, I always used to prefer window seat and wonder how comfortable journeys would have been for people travelling in a car. Whenever I used to ask my dad about when we were going to purchase a car, his answer always revealed that money was a big constraint which kept us away from purchasing it. But, that desire always remained in my heart. And, now when I aspire to realise that dream, money still remains an issue for us.

This problem was soon sorted when I came to know about Shriram Automall through a friend. I shared my problem with him and he took me to one of the physical bidding locations of company. I was simply amazed to see a wide range of used cars that the company had within the premises of its Automall. And, the best part about acquiring a car from there was transparency that the company maintained in its deals. We all know that buying a used car in India is big risk for people. But, when I saw everything at Shriram Automall, automatically the trust developed. The company also provides loan on used cars through its parent company, STFC. Now, I feel anyone can realise his/her dream of owning a car through this platform without any issue.

Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL) has set up various Automalls across the nation in order to serve the wheeling dreams of people. It provides a wide variety of used vehicles and equipment on different bidding platforms, like Physical Bidding, Online Bidding, One Stop Classified and Private Treaty.

“The inception of SAMIL was aimed at realising the dreams of people by providing structured bidding platforms for the trade of pre-owned vehicles and equipment. Today, it feels proud to see several people living happily with their dreams come true through SAMIL.” – Mr. Sameer Malhotra, CEO of SAMIL

No comments:

Post a Comment